- 8 performances in Japan. I had a great time.
- I am honored to performance at the 51th annual National Flute Association (NFA) in Phoenix. I was a selected soloist at the Jazz Flute Big Band and one of the performers at the Jazz and latin All Star.
Also I had a workshop called "Improvisation as Human Experience: You CAN Improvise!" with Robert Rabinowitz, Rob Kaplan, Aralee Dorough and Shu Odamura.
- Patrick Brennan's transparency kestra at The Church of St. Edward the Martyr. I was a featuring flutist for playing an Argentine Tango song "Flor de Lino" with a guest pianist Ariel Pirroti.
- Improvisation session with Claire de Brunner (bassoon), Shu Odamura (guitar) and Ken Filiano (bass) at Main Drag Music in Brooklyn.
- Beyond Flute Group Live was recorded at Main Drag Music.
- The concert with Charu Suri at the Carnegie Hall.
- Jason Kao Hwang’s Burning Bridge at Edgefest in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
The piece is World premier by Jason Kay Hwang. Our performance is on YouTube at 2:20:00.
- Gala Concert and Closing Ceremonies at NFA 50th Anniversary Convention in Chicago. I was a soloist on Ali Ryerson's composition "Silver Lining" with Low Flute Ensemble conduct by Chris Potter.
- Haruna Fukazawa Quintet performed at the Cutting Room.
- The NY Jazz Flutet had a performance-workshop with "how-to's" at NY Flute Fair 2022.
- Haruna Fukazawa Quintet had album release show at the Blue Note New York.
- Haruna was featured on the cover of the Hot House Jazz Magazine.
- Reviews of the album Departure
Hot House Jazz Magazine
This album affirms that a flute-led group can be as viable as more conventional front lines.
New York Jazz Records
For a flutist to go head-to-head with a soprano saxophone in a bop milieu takes a lot of
guts and in those contexts and contests Fukazawa is exceptional. Her elegance and
thoughtful arrangements are a welcome fresh voice to a scene that too often features
heavy-handed solos and senseless speed.
- Jazz Triangle 65-77 had a concert "Live from the Ambassador's Residence".
It was broadcasted on YouTube. Here is a full video.
- Jazz Triangle 65-77 released our second album "Sounds. Shapes and Deformations" on
- Collaboration with UG/NG was released by vinyl.
- Free improvisation Video for ‘Howling for Jeremy Steig solo flute festival 2020’.
- Jazz Triangle 65-77 made a video remotely. The song is a popular Japanese song called
"Furusato" which means "hometown in Japanese."
- During the Pandemic, I joined remote recordings.